Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love makes you crazy


"Gravitiaition is not responsible for people."by Albert Einstein. I want to start my writing with this quote first. It is fabulous words. ANd this saying is enough to describe my parents marriage life. They truly love each other. Although they get older, their love is burning as teenager's love if I exaggerate a little bit. But it is true though. I'm jealous of their faithful love.
How do they start their love? As I seeing them, they have lots of differences between them; my mother is hot temper character and my father is slow australian sloth. This fact bring me to mysterious world. Two opposite characters get married and live without complaints. Oaky, let's start with the college life of them. They had perfect settings that they went to same college and even major,pharmacy that needs to put much time in library. Therefore, they usually had met in library while they studied.
However, before they started dating, there was not any connection between them. My fahter was too quite to being noticed, while my mother was pop-star in the campus because of her beauty. I saw her the album which proves her aesthetic appearacne. Literally, she was beautiful woman that anyone wants to get her. Also, my father has good looking and his family is farily wealthy in the city. Their first meeting was quite simple as ordinary people do, it was not fate. Their freinds set them up blind dates one night, and it went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment