Monday, October 4, 2010

the college that I want to get in....


The university of South Carolina,USC,is not my top goal college but it is the most meaningful place to me. First, South Carolina is kind of second hometown for me. I had great memories while I stayed in there. Friends, familys and school were all nice to me. I can smell the atmosphere of there and hear beautiful things for some reasons. So, I want to go back to SC and make more great memories.
Anyway, I will stay in campus for freshman year. Staying in campus will be so much fun to hang out with friedns whom I met in high school students. And also, I can get more opportunities to get involved in school activities.
Requirement of USC is just filling out the commonapplication, and average SAT scores. Also I have to take TOFLE which is English standard test for international students.

No comments:

Post a Comment