Thursday, October 14, 2010

Holden Caulfield

Holden represents modern teenagers well. He did not belong to phoniness high school and finally kicked out of it. I totally understand him. Sometimes I don't want to go school and even get involved in any assembly and meeting stuffs. Also, I liked to how he express his feeling of his lover. He was so shy and couldn't tell his real emotion to her. This scene gives me so much fun. And now, he struggled with his family and this happens to me. So I can feel easily what he has in his mind.
Moreover, his voice in the book was pleased me because of teenagers' language. He used some kind of slang that can handle teenager. As a result, Holden and I have common thoughts and view of the worlds. I totally enjoyed the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment